Ranking
have you not read the whole thread idiot.
And why would the police arrest somebody for this?
PARANDROID
theft of intellectual property.
conviction is 3-5 years.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

<Ownzilas> Alright
<Ownzilas> 3'2 then
<Ownzilas> Half PID's dick.

666 is rite.but ronolds is ok,he has nothing to do with this. i gave the wrong info to hamster
[COLOR=red][B]ARGUING[/B][/COLOR] on the internet is like runing in the [COLOR=blue]s[B][/COLOR][COLOR=green][B]p[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=purple]e[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=deep][B]c[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=red][B]i[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=death][B]a[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=blood][B]l[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]OLYMPICS[/B][/COLOR] even if you win.[COLOR=red][B]YOUR STILL RETARTED[/B][/COLOR]
If i did do this i would bet you all my toricredits that i wouldnt get arrested.
The police woul not waste their time on a petty virtual theft that had no significance.
I cant beleive people think this (if it ever actually happened, the whole thing has been resolved now) could result in a conviction.

IDIOTS
PARANDROID
lol, when i posted i did it for fun XD i didnt rlly think you'd get arrested... lol they (police) wouldnt take time out of their day just to go f*ck a virtual thief over unless that person wired money.
damn now im banned i think or the laptop i got is just not working.
[COLOR=red][B]ARGUING[/B][/COLOR] on the internet is like runing in the [COLOR=blue]s[B][/COLOR][COLOR=green][B]p[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=purple]e[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=deep][B]c[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=red][B]i[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=death][B]a[/B][/COLOR][COLOR=blood][B]l[/B][/COLOR] [COLOR=red][B]OLYMPICS[/B][/COLOR] even if you win.[COLOR=red][B]YOUR STILL RETARTED[/B][/COLOR]
Originally Posted by ronalds View Post
If i did do this i would bet you all my toricredits that i wouldnt get arrested.
The police woul not waste their time on a petty virtual theft that had no significance.

IDIOTS

*would* cough* cough*
[eVo]LtKenny- Huh... Cocks are fun to play with...
kntornsrin-???
[eVo]LtKenny- If your name is Zackarie!
kntornsrin- Swing and a miss >.>
OLDA=WIN&BEER