Toribash
you must go to custom in the tb3 folder and create a folder called DoubleFort
then put your head in there
I got gimp and stuff and all that and have my textures but how do i open the template tga, its not working because it says it doesnt have a vaild application to open it with, anybody have any suggestions
I am also having problems with this, i made sure it was the right format and avery thing, i have saved it as everything possible for me to name it, and every time i try to upload it it says error unable to upload file, help, please?
DIEEE
if i upload my texture (128X128 pixels) it says: Make sure the file format is in the allowed extensions list my file name is tjidde752.xcf
Ah, you're probably using GIMP.

When saving the texture, make sure you choose to save it as one of the supported file formats (for example, tga or png).

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by meganerd30 View Post
I am also having problems with this, i made sure it was the right format and avery thing, i have saved it as everything possible for me to name it, and every time i try to upload it it says error unable to upload file, help, please?

Host the .gif on a site like imageshack, then take the [img] tag that comes up and paste it on the forums
..|.,
U1V1