Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
In-Game Suggestions
A leaderboard of more specific stats, dismemberment, damage, airtime for each official mod (this has been implemented already, I like the direction they have taken this ��)

A blimp with scrolling text or an airplane with the banner on the back would be cool 30k tc

More atmospheres- clouds, ravines, lava, mountains and an atmos editor perhaps?

This has probably been brought up before, but shouldn’t self damage subtract your points? Would it be a problem since that opens the door for negative points?

A way to make sets that you drag n drop your texture onto whatever dimension the part has (in game tori editor) now this idea I can see has it’s quirks, much with implementing the already implemented system into the discussion. To that I say keep all textures and allow the same textures to be used in it’s new system. This isn’t necessarily an in-game thing but also perhaps a forums/website issue as well.

Boosts for staying an active participant in wars (more clan related incentives. In my opinion qi boosters are bad, but a good way to implement them would be a reward for clan based gameplay rather than a battle pass)

View most recently saved replays and allow in game replay viewing without leaving your lobby.

Last edited by Shogunna; 16 Hours Ago at 03:03 PM. Reason: the replay issue has been resolved already. viewing most recently saved replays for replay sort takes priority
walah walah muda muda