project zomboid
rust

been playing these quite a bit
yeah fair ill talk for real for once

i am in my diablo 3 phase again, it'll last a season
balatro still
slay the spire
think i was the only one to play on the modded mc server this week ecksdee
brawlhalla (not getting diamond this season)

does anyone here play videogames

baldur’s gate 3
deadlock
project zomboid
rust

I think i burned out on bg3 but maybe patch 7 means i should do at least an honor run, so if i die i never play the game again, alternatively I'd lose a 100 hours of my limited free time to it
ngl i wanna play deadlock.... ive never really played mobas but i played paladins and i think i'd like the game, just gonna have a bit of a learning curve
h
Originally Posted by duck View Post
yeah fair ill talk for real for once

i am in my diablo 3 phase again, it'll last a season
balatro still
slay the spire
think i was the only one to play on the modded mc server this week ecksdee
brawlhalla (not getting diamond this season)

I think i burned out on bg3 but maybe patch 7 means i should do at least an honor run, so if i die i never play the game again, alternatively I'd lose a 100 hours of my limited free time to it
ngl i wanna play deadlock.... ive never really played mobas but i played paladins and i think i'd like the game, just gonna have a bit of a learning curve

balatro epic
slay the spire epic

did not realize we had a modded mc server

bg3 is definitely a major time sink, but damn, I love the game. haven’t done a patch 7 run yet. debating if I want to run one solo or talk a few goobers into getting a honor run together.

deadlock’s pretty sick. it takes simple moba elements and mixes them with movement shooter elements. been playing it quite a bit and am definitely enjoying it, but it can be a sweaty game.
Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
does anyone here play videogames

baldur’s gate 3
deadlock
project zomboid
rust

baldurs gate is so damn buggy its so draining to play act 3

love act 1 and 2 though
-----
we should play it multiplayer ive never tried that even
Last edited by Fear; 4 Days Ago at 07:31 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by Creati0n View Post
bg3 is definitely a major time sink, but damn, I love the game. haven’t done a patch 7 run yet. debating if I want to run one solo or talk a few goobers into getting a honor run together.

deadlock’s pretty sick. it takes simple moba elements and mixes them with movement shooter elements. been playing it quite a bit and am definitely enjoying it, but it can be a sweaty game.

bg3 is awesome man, an rpg hasnt hooked me that hard in a long time, glad I had my first playthrough as durge, i really liked the story told through that char
unfortunately i only pirated it, but i might buy it later on

how did you get into early access on deadlock btw?
h
Originally Posted by Arctic View Post
twilight princess one of the best games ever made

breath of the wild was good but not as good as youd think sadly
-----
i was invited to the deadlock playtest or whatever it was but i aint touching that shit with a 10 kilometer pole
-----
they should make a decent singleplayer game for a change
Last edited by Arctic; 3 Days Ago at 06:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
That was really bad sorry.
Someone tell me why this guy is highly respected by some people ???
Originally Posted by duck View Post
bg3 is awesome man, an rpg hasnt hooked me that hard in a long time, glad I had my first playthrough as durge, i really liked the story told through that char
unfortunately i only pirated it, but i might buy it later on

how did you get into early access on deadlock btw?

you just get invited by a friend. if I have you on steam I can invite you to the playtest