Toribash
Original Post
Clan League 2024

As the summer months roll in, it's time for you all to rise like the sun and get ready for Clan League!

• Failure to complete matches will result in disqualification in both clans unless proof is provided that one of the clans are making an effort to complete matches
• Replays for every single match must be saved and uploaded to this thread.
• Account sharing or playing for multiple clans is strictly prohibited. Users caught doing this will get banned, clans caught doing this will get banned from CL.
• It is recommended for a clan to pick only one representative to communicate on their behalf, it can be the leader or someone else.

Clan League 2024 will be straight knockout. Each mod can be played 9 times. meaning that one match-up can have up to 45 games. Once a clan has reached a clear victory (23 points), they have won. A player has a limit of 9 games per match-up. First mod will always be aikidobigdojo.tbm. Loser picks mod.

First round starts 14.07.24 and deadline is 28.07.24
Second round starts 29.07.24 and deadline is 12.08.24
Final round starts 13.08.24 and deadline is 27.08.24

any clans that want to request an extension please message me before the deadline

Modlist:
aikidobigdojo.tbm
boxshu_mushu_v5.tbm
lenshu3ng.tbm
erthtkv2.tbm
rk-mma.tbm

With all that info out of the way, I sincerely wish you all the best of luck in CL2024.

Last edited by EPOCH; 4 Weeks Ago at 06:12 PM.
oh my god why am i so sexy !?
glancing through the smog in my deadtime
Какие шансы состояться клан лиге 2026? Устроим ставки?
I'm TC seller pm me
Discord: mellicape
Originally Posted by visceral View Post
Remember that the prettiest flowers are picked first. That's why 4PF were eliminated before us.

[4PF] - 4lowers picked first
Originally Posted by GHOSTFACEKILLAH View Post
https://forum.toribash.com/showpost....41&postcount=1

imagine getting dogwashed by the guy whos not even top 10

on an iphone 7 plus

if u want a reavaluation, ask on the thread please