What is Slash?
1 Votes / 20.00%
[not winning clan league]
2 Votes / 40.00%
Voters: 5. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
Slash Boxshu Tourney
Please sign up for the first annual Boxshu tournament hosted by me and a few associates from "Slash"!!

The matches will begin once all 25 participants have been seeded into the bracket (updates will be posted in the discord) and there is a 2k tc entry fee with a 25k

1st place: 25k tc

2nd place: 10k tc

3rd place: 2.5k tc

Each match is best of 3 and scored based on damage and disqualification, but if no disqualifications occur, whoever scores the most damage wins that round of the tournament and moves on from that round. Players may ping once during their round, but more than that is considered a loss. All matches will be hosted by me and perhaps another associate from "Slash" may join me.

please send your entrance fee, and a post saying "enter"

Best of luck to all participants.https://discord.gg/jfa68Xt3
Last edited by Shogunna; 4 Weeks Ago at 11:05 AM.
walah walah muda muda
just took a look at this post, why is the prize less than the entry fee of the combined players? pretty sure there's a rule against this
yeah
Originally Posted by woeb View Post
just took a look at this post, why is the prize less than the entry fee of the combined players? pretty sure there's a rule against this

if there is thats kinda dumb lol, he's already taking the time to organize and host the event, why should he be forced to eat a loss of time and possibly tc? nobody is being forced to enter and everyone can see the prizes/entry fee
-----
hahaha you're right

"Events can have an entry fee where the host is allowed to charge a fee to allow a user to participate. But, 100% of the participation fee collected must be given in the rewards. Profiting from events are not allowed."

whatever man the games fkn dead anyways, seems like 90% of the time i open the game there's under 25 people so this tournament seems like a bit of a pipe dream if you ask me
Last edited by ETIQUETTE; 2 Weeks Ago at 09:22 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
"Events can have an entry fee where the host is allowed to charge a fee to allow a user to participate. But, 100% of the participation fee collected must be given in the rewards. Profiting from events are not allowed."

I am distributing the participation fee throughout the top 3 of every tournament I host. Bonuses will be specified on every announcement post. I am waiting until either the we reach 15 players or until the end of the year, whichever is first.

Once we reach consensus we'll be able to find a entry limit, the minimum prize pool for a Slash tournament is 25k.
walah walah muda muda