Toribash
Original Post
Offical mods
Personally, my opinion about mods.
To be honest, I don't understand how erthtkv2 became the official mod for events and ranks. I suggest replacing it with mod kickbox, and also consider replacing rk-mma with at least a judofrac mod.
The reason for the change.
About erthtkv2, the mod is considered very random in itself, which does not allow you to show the skills that the player has. Regarding rk-mma why do we need two mods that are similar to each other Rk-mma and lenshu3ng are identical to each other.
Agruments.
The rank should be a place where players show their real skills and not luck. What do I mean by luck.. This is something that happens not because of the player's fault, but because the mod is made like this.
erthtkv2 It is mostly a mod for entertainment and not for skill qualification.
Why do I offer Kickbox and judofrac.
These mods have already been tested by time and players. These are the perfect mods for developing game skills.
Last edited by Euphoria; 2 Days Ago at 12:08 PM.
\.--. --- -- --- --. .. -- -. ./
\.-.- --.. -.. . ... -..-/
I completely agree, for many thousands of hours it has long been necessary to understand that there is a more relevant competitive mod. I suggest such a cycle, ABD, LENSHU,BOXSHU, JUDOFRAC
Yup
I think judofrac could replace rkmma. Rkmma and lenshu go hand in hand in my mind, why need both? Although i personally don't mind playing erthtk, i know the vast majority of players dislike it. A fresh mod rotation with judofrac would be nice to see.