Toribash
Original Post
Evil <3
I don't know if we can pull another activity check at the rate we're going guys. I just wanted to let y'all know if we finally get axed, It's been a good run.

Evil prevailed for 17 years and it's passing will mark a change in Toribash. I couldn't of asked for kinder clanmates. Evil has had many generations of players and was honestly like no other clan.

I'd like to take a moment to thank Oaky and tertywerty for being there for me after all this time. To the Mutant overlords, thank you, and to all the other members, thank you.

Evil was a significant part of my teenagehood. I hope to connect with you all in the future in other communities.

Thank you.
- Goat
Long live Evil
"The best fighter is not a Boxer, Karate or Judo man. The best fighter is someone who can adapt on any style" - Bruce Lee
I'd like to note that as of this post, activity checks have stopped occurring [1]. If tb somehow becomes more popular in the future, that is subject to change but for now we're in the clear. I'd like to shift the conversation to something a little different. What do you guys want to do about us moving forward? I know at our core, we don't have a lot of active members, but should we try something new? Maybe revamp our application process or maybe use some of our points to buy an official Evil static server?

Let me know what you guys think.

[1] https://forum.toribash.com/showpost....&postcount=121
I'm in for anything but take that with a grain of salt.
I guess it would be best if there was an actual demand for an official server or similar stuff.
Historically the worst drops in Evil activity were always right after we made some major plans to do something big, first and foremost the big drop where we planned to do a real money tournament xD

I'd rather start with some loosely sceduled discord sessions and see if that leads to more toribash activity, us venturing on to another game or if we all suck so bad as people that we don't want to play with each other anyway. In that sense: I'm gonna play some toribash in the night from tuesday to wednesday (23.-24. UTC +2). Ima hop to discord during that time and see if anyone else is online.
evil Führer of Evil
Originally Posted by Oaky View Post
I'm in for anything but take that with a grain of salt.
I guess it would be best if there was an actual demand for an official server or similar stuff.
Historically the worst drops in Evil activity were always right after we made some major plans to do something big, first and foremost the big drop where we planned to do a real money tournament xD

I'd rather start with some loosely sceduled discord sessions and see if that leads to more toribash activity, us venturing on to another game or if we all suck so bad as people that we don't want to play with each other anyway. In that sense: I'm gonna play some toribash in the night from tuesday to wednesday (23.-24. UTC +2). Ima hop to discord during that time and see if anyone else is online.

Oaky what the fuck are you talking about lmao. Evil with its 5 leaders being unable to click a couple buttons to spend clan points is a meme at this point. If you think spending clan points and revamping the application process equate to a "major plan to do something big" then I'll be impressed if you can schedule Discord sessions to actually play the game lol.