Ranking
Original Post
what's the actually most confusingly good thing you done
me, i dont quite have one sadly. but uhh you guys probably do
bike is the best emoji. never remove
aka trollface person
I make awful replays but people think they’re decent for some reason must be that toribash autism
part of the uri-nation rateyourmusic
you clean your ears with a toothpick while listening to explosive diarrhea blood rectum metal
I am incredibly proficient at playing the jaw/jew's harp

This was my special fixation when I was in my teens and I spent years practicing and I can make pretty insane techno with it, got an expensive russian one with one of my first art paychecks when I was maybe like 15
Last edited by Alejandro; 3 Days Ago at 06:53 AM.
Originally Posted by Alejandro View Post
I am incredibly proficient at playing the jaw/jew's harp

This was my special fixation when I was in my teens and I spent years practicing and I can make pretty insane techno with it, got an expensive russian one with one of my first art paychecks when I was maybe like 15

please drop some jaw samples i'd love to use them
Glimpsed
Originally Posted by grimmeyhits View Post
me, i dont quite have one sadly. but uhh you guys probably do

is this guy farming updoots on forum dot toribash dot com
riding my bmx thru downtown, passin by the wendys, doin tricks n shit in the parking lot, and some homeless person comes up and asks if i could get him a burger cuz(insert life story here), i had money at the time and a burger wouldnt kill me, so i agreed, we get to the register and bro orders like 25$ worth of food, i paid it cuz it cuz fuck it, but bro was a lil turd
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Got beaten up by 3 teenagers in an alley at 3AM because their uncle died of cancer

It sucks to live in America man
I'm a Verified Toricredits Seller & Marketeer!
Originally Posted by Glimpsed View Post
please drop some jaw samples i'd love to use them

im traveling but as soon as i get home ill remember to send you some man I didn't bring it with me this time
Originally Posted by ETIQUETTE View Post
is this guy farming updoots on forum dot toribash dot com

no im farming
bike is the best emoji. never remove
aka trollface person