Toribash
Originally Posted by cats View Post
i will not clown on death29 i will not clown on death29 i will not clown on death29 i will not clown on death29 i will not clown on death29 i will not clown on death29 i will not clown on death29 i will not clown on death29 i will not clown on death29 i will not clown on death29 i will not clown on death29 i will not clown on death29 i will not clown on death29 i will not clown on death29 i will not clown on death29 i will not clown on death29 i will not clown on death29 i will not clown on death29 i will not clown on death29 i will not clown on death29
-----

I AM STRONG ENOUGH to NOT clown on Death29.

I WILL NOT clown on Death29.

I will NEVER clown on Death29.

Clowning on Death29 is IMMATURE.

-------

When I was a kid me and my big brother were outside trying to see how far we could make me jump into the air, he'd lie down on the floor and boost me up with his legs at the same time I'd jump, and if we got the timing perfect I'd get some insane airtime. I ended up going crazy high, felt like I was in the air for 2 seconds, rotated forwards and fractured my wrist pretty bad.

There was another time at judo camp where I used to get picked on coz I was the youngest one training there, I got thrown into a wall by 4 other kids and broke my finger, then coach made me train with it the rest of the day that one wasn't so bad but just to further illustrate than getting thrown into shit is a good way to break something
Glimpsed
Originally Posted by Glimpsed View Post

Nah this is hilarious lmao
Don't be afraid to pm me with any questions you may have.

Alternatively, you can dm me on discord username: Death29
I liked when the people resisted clowning on death29. I couldn't clown him if I wanted to in this moment though so that's a little sad for me.

I've broken my left wrist twice and two ribs. They were very mild breaks though so not much to flex there.

I did lacerate my spleen though and that took a long time to heal. It was a level 3 laceration. Like 6 months heal time for that!
🫷🦚🫸
Originally Posted by ancient View Post
how would u guys describe the pain of a broken bone?

Depends honestly, I once walked home with a hairline fracture on my toe completely fine. Hurt, and when I stepped, I could clearly feel something was "out of place" but it was manageable.
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[m]

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
punched a solid concrete wall at like 17 or 18 and got a boxers fracture, cleanly snapping my fifth metacarpal bone in my hand which healed up funny because I didn't get a cast put on it right away
Originally Posted by ancient View Post
how would u guys describe the pain of a broken bone?

pain7.ogg

Discord: provenzatypebeat
my worst broken thing was my acl so thats not a bone buttt, i did break my 5th metatarsal bone, wasnt that great on a bmx at the time and was learning 180s, try to show off for a new guy that day and went a little too fast, barely spun, stuck right leg out at like 90 degrees, i spin to the left so that was my forward/outside leg, it plants into the ground i kinda keep going but my foot didnt move, i "flew" over my bike and planted foot, the angle got so steep my tendon attached to the metatarsal literally became a rubberband and snapped my bone in half from the tension, ~ smthn like 2-3weeks in a cast and no surgery, at the right angle it looks like i got 2 ankles on my right foot now ;p this was like late 2017 early 2018
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.