Toribash
Original Post
Beginner-friendly "all items" list
or [Site] I'm not sure

A few times now I've met people ingame who were curious about certain 3D items and said something along the lines of "if only I could see all the items available", which made me realize that we don't really have a convenient method for that.

Shmevin's thread is very useful, but it wouldn't really be much of a help for a beginner to see what items there are and which look to aim/save for.

Market is not helpful either, since you need to know the exact name of a specific item before searching for it, and sorting tools are very limited in this regard.

I would think of it as an in-game menu page or perhaps a forum website page with a list of all items available for trade (or even the ones that are not), basic info on each item, maybes some previews and links to torishop / market, and most importantly - sorting tools by item colors / categories / availability for purchase.
Creating a list of every item is statistically irrelevant, their solution was just to add the in-game search bar, which I don't mind but you can point the new players in the direction of this feature.
walah walah muda muda
The point is not to necessarily have 'every' item on the list, but rather to implement some more convenient tools for discovering them.
Once again, to utilize a search bar you'd have to feed it with some input, which, unless you already know the name of an item you're searching for, is not that useful.