Ranking
Agreed, no reason for it to be removed.

If I was able to have one wish, it would be to live closer to my one true love Fred, his beard tastes so nice.
He is also a far superior tk player.
LegGang
Originally Posted by Tyka View Post
removing that was the biggest mistake they ever made.

Last time I asked sir why he did it. He told me he removed it because it's an useless feature.

Originally Posted by Fyu-Neru View Post
Last time I asked sir why he did it. He told me he removed it because it's an useless feature.

I don't know why he'd think it's a useless feature tbh. I like to use this feature to check on if some old players (friends or oldies) are currently online scouring the forums and to check if there's any staff online if I want to contact them through PMs.
Originally Posted by Fyu-Neru View Post

Sir is the one that is useless…….
I fucking hate Loona
Originally Posted by Loona View Post
I don't know why he'd think it's a useless feature tbh. I like to use this feature to check on if some old players (friends or oldies) are currently online scouring the forums and to check if there's any staff online if I want to contact them through PMs.

at least he's not Todd Howard but he's no Harada, uses this word "useless" often but there's more uses for his own game.
walah walah muda muda