Toribash
I don't know how to more clearly tell you that you're making an incredibly serious accusation and the only "proof" you have is a 5 year old joke.

When we're given real evidence we act on it swiftly and harshly but this does not warrant that action. We cannot act without good evidence, and we will not act on a 5 year old joke or you simply saying "I was groomed".

This is your last warning because frankly every single time I've seen your name pop up in the last week it's been because you're making some form of stink about absolutey nothing and I'm over it.

It's also wild to say that essentially everyone who disagrees with you is directly contributing towards your mental health. Please go and get some irl help because this is now unacceptable. And I say that with as much compassion and empathy as I can.

Closed.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.