Toribash
Originally Posted by sma1 View Post
Sorry who are you?

it's someone you are trying hard to impress
the fame monster
dancing with my dogs past my bedtime
Originally Posted by emogirl View Post
i didnt even have to say anything and it resolved itself thats just the kind of person i am

lol it wouldnt matter what you said anything a clown says is just comedy, i thought this thread was as satire as your account but it seems that it was not satirical just delusion, pls keep glazing your clan im sure it will look very nice on your formal application to mcdonalds low tier troll haha
Originally Posted by sma1 View Post
lol it wouldnt matter what you said anything a clown says is just comedy, i thought this thread was as satire as your account but it seems that it was not satirical just delusion, pls keep glazing your clan im sure it will look very nice on your formal application to mcdonalds low tier troll haha

sma it's not nice to pick on people with serious mental health problems please refrain
-----
smg delivers justice to ppl staff wouldn't have otherwise punished

smg cries when they get banned for breaking the rules and then they cultivate revenge
Last edited by AltyWalty; 3 Weeks Ago at 03:36 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by AltyWalty View Post
smg

smg

smg

smg

smg

smg

smg

the fame monster
dancing with my dogs past my bedtime
im called insane when ur in the clan whos discord held all the proof that aliosa is at best a very questionable person at worst a pedophile.. ok btw u convince minors to do drugs in game and we all know like all of us
im called insane when ur in the clan whos discord held all the proof that aliosa is at best a very questionable person at worst a pedophile.. ok btw u convince minors to do drugs in game and we all know like all of us

I suggested someone who I know to be 18 try to learn about psychedelics as I knew they were struggling with bad mental health, unsure what else u are talking about, also regarding being in the same clan aliosa was in, I am fairly sure his behaviour around that time is the reason he was departed from the clan and also muted in the discord for I think a few years. this was before I joined toribash and regardless of not seeing eye to eye with a lot of ppl from ur clan one sentiment we share is that people that perpetrate a culture of sexual abuse and predation, especially of minors, do not deserve to exist on this earth. I went through my own trauma in childhood that has impacted my mental health so I respect anyone who puts in effort and time to work against predators. I just dont like stinky internet trolls