Toribash
Original Post
Easily one of my best spars right now

Hope you enjoy :>

P.S. Watch in "Beautiful Day Ends" shader

Attached Files
+The Dreams We Remember.rpl (928.4 KB, 6 views)
This is some good gameplay curie, a few things i've noticed:

Your flow is easily your strongest point, you barely have any downtime between moves and transition nicely

You pretty much always go for the same type of setup for all your moves, which leads to all of them looking same-ish. Try including moves like sweeps(front and back), sailor moons, swingthroughs and cheat/raiz steps.

I've noticed a tendency to go for really deep setups with glutes basically fully extended, this leads to a few issues with the main one being locked joints, this on the other hand loses you so much speed in your gameplay. Whenever you're generating momentum a good rule of thumb is to have moderately and evenly extended glutes so that they don't end up locked.

This kinda ties into the previous point but you neglect and lock your lumbar constantly, so try paying more attention to it, it's especially noticable in windups, you usually want to bend it slightly towards twisting side.

Keep grinding man
New Replays (Newest First, Oldest Last)
Here are my most recent replays from the past week or so

Been focusing on implementing more variety into my moveset (Jajo <3) and improving flow overall.

Thoughts?
Attached Files
+Shadow Symphony.rpl (834.8 KB, 1 views)
+Terrible Deception.rpl (826.5 KB, 1 views)
+From Mars With Love.rpl (509.6 KB, 1 views)
+Let There Be Void.rpl (838.3 KB, 2 views)
+Never Satisfied.rpl (735.9 KB, 1 views)
Last edited by Curie; 2 Weeks Ago at 11:46 PM.