Toribash
Original Post
MUGEN
mugen. its kind of a "sandbox" fighting game and you'll see why in a couple of seconds

so what is mugen?
its a pretty old fighting game which (somehow) is still alive today, there's 3 main versions

winMUGEN: Classic mugen and the first version, nowadays you use it for cheap characters that exploit the engine (cheap characters, ridiculously overpowered characters)

MUGEN 1.0: The second version, its an improvement if you ask me, but the only bad thing is that cheap characters dont work at all?

MUGEN 1.1: The third version, there's little to no difference in this version, and its the last game from the developers of MUGEN

Ikemen GO: a fan made project, its open source unlike MUGEN, its currently "experimental" from what i understand?

the tools (or what you need to get mugen)
1. internet
2. WinRAR (alot of characters are in .rar formats)
3. Fighter Factory (Optional, for making characters)
4. i suppose you're now all set up for playing mugen? anyways, have fun and hope you have a good time playing mugen!

last section (where do you get mugen?)
just look on the internet! there's a couple of forums for mugen like MUGEN archive, MUGEN FFA, and MFG (mugen fighters guild)

so thats it i guess, i hope you understood a bit of whatever mugen is
used to play it a lot back in the day, I actually started playing it before I found out toribash. There was a Tobi char that was broken as hell. Oh yeah, I found mugen through Naruto the way of the ninja.

btw Ikemen GO has online matches by IP if anyone is interested
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592