Toribash
Original Post
Bribery.
Alright. I'll be direct. I told Spritecat that he was ignorant for spending two thousand dollars on toricredits. I got kicked for it. Done and gone.

Now, a bit later, I told him that his mod, dodgeball, was stupid. I got banned for it.

Hmm. Let's do this: Spritecat tells me than a mod I make is stupid. You think he'd get banned? Nah.

I think he spent two thousand dollars so he would get his own little administrator entourage and it looks like downright bribery. He's even resorted to lying and claiming that I make racist statements in an attempt to get me banned from Toribash. If anything warrents a ban, THAT does.

Yeah. You critisists come in here and say Toribash staff are good and fair and such. you do that. But you don't know them. You haven't had this happen to you. Think about that before you brand me a liar and say this thread has no point.

Yeah. You can come in here and tell me I'm pissed because I got banned. Nah. I'm pissed because it's injustice. There's nothing in the rules that says I can't say his mod sucks. NOTHING.