Toribash
I mean I come here as a person that came to appreciate erthtkv2 with time, but I really don't understand the notion of replacing it with judofrac? We have 4 core mods that define what competitive is (ABD, BM, Lenshu, ErthTK), with replacing lenshu with rk depending on preference. I know there used to be a time when people would duel in judo, but it was less commonly played than tk in general.

Even if we do replace it with something like lowkido, which is just aikido with forced grav and timed dq for new players, we're making the modlist 1/2th aikido-based. SparkyTKD is an option, but it really didn't even gain enough momentum, it's a new mod like fearkido, but it came as fast as it went away.
My personal point here is that TK (with extension to ErthTK) has been one of the defining mods in toribash, and removing it because some people played 50 games and decided it sucks because they're not as good at it is just a bit weak of a point to make. See, there even was a time when people made a point to remove BM from any comp events, because it was broken and unfair. Yeah, sure, it was pretty much fixed in v5, but it still has as many rare occurences as it did before. Case and point, the difference of tori and uke is substantial in openers, or even that you can get different outcomes based on that.

Variety is needed in comp settings, and keeping around TK is the response to that. It'd be a shame if we let ErthTKv2 as a mod rot away like spiritwrestling.