Toribash
Original Post
[Vid] Vomit: Redux.
Well, here is my new video Im working on getting the RS link up for HQ downloads, but if you really cant wait than click the HQ thing on youtube (though the full download is FAR better imo.) Im posting early because RapidShare is being a bitch, so Im sorting that all out.

Um, notes on the video: The music. During the opening it is a clip from The GZA's Liquid Swords album. The piano music behind that is Mellon Collie and the Infinite Sadness by The Smashing Pumpkins (this is also the song that finishes the video, only at the end it is sped up a bit.) The Song in between, the loud technoy song, is Trickys version of Black Steele. And there is also a tiny clip of the very beginning of Still Alive at the title screen.

95% of the effects were done the old fashioned way, meaning no presets. Oddly enough, the times when I used After Affect's "ghosting" effect I had more trouble than I do when I do it myself. You can see where it happens, at the end of the vid especially when one of the replays re-starts in the ghosted version.

Anyways, tl;dr here is my new video, let me know what you think.

EDIT: All shaders aside from the first one are either made by Warcry, or are inverted versions of shaders made by Warcry

EDIT: HQ is for awesome people.
Last edited by deady; Dec 5, 2009 at 07:17 AM.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.