Toribash
Original Post
[Admin]Items went missing?
Hello,
I have lost an item that was in my inventory few months ago ( only just realized it because i've been inactive for a while ). It was a void relax. You may not believe me but it is the truth. Before selling and trading accounts were banned on the forums i had traded a 10th dan account ( death20 ) to gomesdad ( this account ) ( also has been name changed to degavar ). This account was only 5th dan but it also came with a void relax. When i first used the account the void relax was there and after several weeks of playing toribash i got bored and went inactive for awhile and when i came back the void was gone and other numerous items and suspecting that the original owner had transfered it somehow, i went to check the ingame transfering thing but to only find it blank ( how is this even possible?). I have not made contact with death20 yet. ( death20s last activity was 3 days ago)

For proof of the account trade : I have private messages sent to me months and months ago regarding the trade admins are free to check.

Thank your taking your time for reading this post and i really need help as i did not get this far in toribash just to lose everything. :[ . Feel free to ask questions regarding this problem.
Last edited by Degavar; Feb 19, 2011 at 01:58 PM.
..... Iz wasting the Tori Prime , because i can.