Toribash
Original Post
[Solved] I really need help. Please listen to me.
An hour and a half ago I played on the server CoolBetsAction created Onizuka333. On the server were also 2 more admin torigod111 and [-NRS]eGGe. There was also a player idioteka which made great bets. torigod111 [-NRS]eGGe and idioteka - russians. When was the battle between the [-NRS]eGGe and idioteka, torigod111 made a bet on 30000 vehicle on the idioteka. I bet 19700 vehicle on the [-NRS]eGGe, because idioteka lost a leg at the tournament and 100% - [NRS]eGGe was bound to win. Please believe me, I would not lie to any of that. There are screenshots, if they are needed. But everything happened vice versa. [-NRS]eGGe specially lost, because of the idioteka was a large rate and idioteka won, the torigod111 received 51114 тс. torigod111 [-NRS]eGGe and idioteka have agreed among themselves on the tournament which will be. They are all planned and did it not once. When one of them made a bad bet they just cancelled them. I very much ask you to help me. I lost 19700 tc it was all my money, I was very upset and I hope for your help. The saved replay have [-NRS]eGGe. On the screenshot in the chat, he wrote that kept him if he was needed. I really want to get my tc returned to me. With Respect of Loyalty.