Toribash
thanks for the praise (I think that counts as praise ) and the edit. What would be even more cool would be if you edited the second hit into a decap. I know it's just about impossible, but It'd still be hella cool.

more replays (hope you read the last post completely, cuz you might miss these otherwise)

they're all splitpunches, or, well, one is an almost-shatterhit edit of one

splitpunch 3 edit 1: I edited the punch into a near-shatterhit (there are 2 frames in between) pec DM - decap combo. This proves shook's claim of the punch having the power for more than "just" a one joint split. If you want to edit the replay (or any other replay of mine), feel free, as long as post the replay here (or the thread it was/will be on, or my newest one if that one is really old) or ask for my permission to post it elsewhere.

splitpunch 4: this is mediocre as a splitpunch. not flashy, not powerful, but at least it's quick. I laid out the first sentence like I did because it has some walking (meh, 2 steps) in it after the split, which you might wanna see albeit the lousy namesake strike. EDIT: as joonveen requested, I've edited this one to hold the pose. it wasn't as simple as it looked, and it's not exactly the same, but it's very close

splitpunch 5: this one is probably the most original of my splitpunches. No, I'm not spoiling it for you here, you gotta watch it (MWWOHHOHAHAHHAHAAH!)
Attached Files
1 splitpunch 3 edit 1.rpl (79.4 KB, 20 views)
1 splitpunch 4.rpl (95.8 KB, 17 views)
1 splitpunch 5.rpl (131.8 KB, 22 views)
Last edited by Archlurps; Aug 9, 2008 at 12:58 PM.
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!