Toribash
eww, JV, you sick bastard... although you do have a point there

@eycoco: so did I, that's why I named the replay after it :P. what's wrong with my poses (assuming that's what you mean by positions)? is it exactly what joonveen up there thinks is the good thing?

anyways, more replayzz!

this time I won't be as precise with my explanations. I'll leave it to you. I might express the opinions left out here in the posts after your comments, though. that is, if you don't express the same ones first

Springkick: I'm leaving the best to the end here, so this is the filler. I was experimenting with an asymmetric way to get my legs off, and phailed miserably, but ended up with this cool chargekick. unfortunately it only took off the arm. as you can see, the archiving number is not 1 for one hit wonders and artistics, because it isn't good enough. instead it's 9 for random shiiz.
Noleggy madman 3: I did't succeed in the above at all yet, but I did figure out an alternate way from the other no legs madman. this one has a bit too many grab switches than I would have wanted, and I had to notepad hack another 100 frames into it to complete it, but OH boy was it worth it
Splitpunch 6: yet another splitpunch, but they never seem to make me bored. This is my first frontal (slightly) hooked splitpunch. In the making of this one, I made a cool no-DM combo, that I dreamt of making into a madman. unfortunately the successful dismembering of the abs changed the angle of the remaining torso too much for that one...
Splitpunch 6 madman edit: ...but that one didn't stop me from making an alternate madman edit. do watch the original, first, though, at least for the different pose (although depending on your answer, eycoco, this might not be advisable for you). this replay has at least four things that I absolutely LOVE. I'm not telling them, but instead I want to see if my regular commentators agree.

EDIT: weird, two views on all of the newest replays but no comments?
Attached Files
9 springkick.rpl (115.9 KB, 17 views)
2 noleggy madman 3.rpl (438.9 KB, 18 views)
1 splitpunch 6.rpl (111.4 KB, 12 views)
2 splitpunch 6 madman edit.rpl (221.7 KB, 14 views)
Last edited by Archlurps; Aug 9, 2008 at 11:20 PM. Reason: "furry", eh?
I refuse to grab.
-
Like CnC? Most people do. Be a dear and spread the love!