Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by TFguy View Post
I'm TFguy, a spanish[GMT+1] boy aged 17 who has been playing toribash since July 2012. This account is a 4th dan, ranked around 2000's but on its way back to 200's. I'm slightly good at jousting (used to be rank 9) and I'll hardly ragequit under any circumstances. I spend most of the time on Jousting9 (Public) or Twinswords5 (Intermediate), but any mod will do fine for me. I haven't been on any official clans, never really thought about being in one because i was too lazy to start posting in forums and had no time to do it.

My other accounts are "aaalt"(How original), green belt and on global 1500; and "alatac", black belt. I have some replays, but i'd rather show you a video :3. I also make videos for my Youtube channel, which started having videos 9 months ago and has gathered 40 subscribers so far.

Video

*Deep inhale*

I make my own textures with Photoshop and now i've started learning AfterEffects, which comes in useful for the videos. I will take part in the art contest, will post my art when I finish it, which should be about tomorrow. This is how my main account looks right now:

TFguy's textures

Ok I will invite you, but you must post everyday or you will be kicked.

Originally Posted by iKuteTekNinjaHD View Post
Hi, im whitebelt ( rly blackbelt but lost acc ) good at taekwondo, aikido and twinswords. i have lots of skill. im on forums and will post atleast twice a day. i am very active on the game. i will donate TC every week. ( atleast 100TC ) so you can get tc fast and hopefully become official. i played with Leoty and he seemed cool so i am applying for this clan. ty if u accept.

The replays are all me on my bro's accounts.
-----
Oh and i have experience in texture making.

I need you to be active on the forum and post everyday, can you do that?

(Big sorry for the wait guys, busy day day.)
Leader of nothing