Ranking
Original Post
Sup
Sup guys. The name's Anthony. I come from Adelaide, South Australia (although, I am of German and Italian decent, hence the german nickname.) Not really much to tell, I played this game last year but stopped playing. I am mostly good at Judo and Aikido although I did used to do some SP Madman replays back when I knew what I was doing.

Background Info:
Like previously mention, German/Italian dude from Adelaide. Into Skating/Video Games/Tumblr and Music. I'm into heavy metal, and pretty much any sub-genre. Some of my favorite bands include but aren't limited to: Asking Alexandria, Bring Me The Horizon, Between The Buried And Me, Thy Art Is Murder. House vs Hurricane, Black Veil Brides, System Of A Down, Trivium, We Butter The Bread With Butter (German deathcore represent yo c; ), Attila, Whitechapel, Waking The Cadaver, Static X and seriously guys I could go on and on but nobody wants that.
I also play bass guitar, I sing and do metal vocals or screams or whatever you wanna label it as.

Been playing video games since I knew how to use my thumbs. Mostly into Role Playing Games and all that jazz. Although I'll try anything really. Skyrim is my favorite game with more than 2500+ hours played since it came out. (Probably more from characters I have deleted in the past). First played Toribash 3 years ago. First stopped playing because my clan went to shite and I couldn't be bothered going through the whole process again and lost interest. Second time I got banned and lost interest too. But I recently got a new gaming pc and Toribash seems much more appealing to me now. c:

Anything else you wanna know just go ahead and ask. xx
Neither Reason Nor Sense