Ranking
Hi Cobra members. My name is Seth and my ingame name is seffy.(Makes sense right XD)I am 15 years of age and i enjoy playing various video games, playing sports, or just hanging out with my friends. I am a 3rd dan black belt and my rank is 8875. I think you guys should let me in Cobra because i always stick with clans to the end and im very active both ingame, and on the forums. I live in my house in Cartersville, GA (Georgia) in the USA along with my 2 sisters and my parents. I play toribash very often if not every day unless it is a special occasion and im very good in clan wars, or just in general all around in toribash.I am very easy to get along with and i like to make people laugh. From a 5-1 rating on how much i am active in game i think about a 5 and for forum activity probably a 4. The mod i am best at is either aikido, ABD or Mushu (mostly aikido). I love this clan and have kept an eye on it for a while and now that apex is pretty much dead this seems like a perfect opportunity to join it. I hope you consider letting me join Cobras and have a wonderful day.