Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
Howdy!
I'm gonna do my absolute best to keep this nice and short for all of you, but pardon me if I do a tad bit of rambling.

So, I'm Rosa del Bosque Escárcega, though most call me Rose, and I'm a 20-year-old Spanish girl from Australia. I used to be a member back late '08 and I stayed for about a year and a half before taking off. I dunno why I left, life got busy, the usual thing I guess... but uh, I'm back now because I missed the game, missed the people I used to know... though, most of them are more than likely gone. I guess I should say a bit more about myself, so... uh, I used to study at The Gordon Institute of TAFE would be where I took classes to get my Certificate IV in Visual Arts and my Advanced Diploma of Graphic Design. I dunno what more I can say... oh, I used to do kick-boxing for six years and trained MMA for about... three and a half, roughly.

I'll just go ahead and end this here, as I'm gonna start rambling random shit which, to be honest, most will not care about, so... uh, yeah!

Oh, I thought I should add that I'll do my best to stay as active on here as I can, though as a mother, finding free time can be really, really tough.

So like... yeah, hello.
If this is to end in fire, then we should all burn together.