Toribash
Originally Posted by DeakManiac View Post
We don't give a fuck about this clan, I just came here stating how I lost my respect to a clan I really know nothing about. So basically, this whole shit doesn't deal with Rome, it deals with myself and Nos. Stop accepting people who's already in clans, and you may get respect back.

Since you added me to enemy, you can PM me from here on out, or get reported for posting on my DSC.

Rome doesn't give 2 shits about this clan, we don't even strut you guys. You just automatically added us to enemy assuming I am pissed about a random ass player that I never invited. And, you added a whole clan to enemy over a leaders thought? That just dropped rep again.

Ohh, funny thing is: I was trying to wake you guys up, but you don't understand logic.

A CLAN THAT ACCEPTS A MEMBER AND DOESN'T GIVE HIM A WEEK TO GO CLANLESS BEFORE TRYING OUT WILL MAKE YOUR CLAN LOOK BAD. SIMPLE. POINT BLANK.

So stop thinking Rome gives 2 shits, because we seriously don't. lmao.

Daek, Rome can do what it wants and you said Nitro is Rome's enemy, please do not post here if we are enemies, we will report if you post again.

Anyways,

Hey all it is great to be back in Nitro.
. LETS GET FUCKED UP