Toribash
Application
Dear Apex,

Introduction
I am interested in joining Apex. I am a black belt and my name is Michael; I am also 14. I was in three clans before applying one is The Abyss; which had leadership issues. The second one is the Burnt which was inactive and very unstable.The third was Nothar which was very inactive and dead. I have been playing for a year.

[B]Reasons To join Apex

I want to join Apex because I wanted to join an active clan that does wars and has good players. I have seen some of your members play this game and they were good and i have played the leader and it was an interesting fight. But I feel i should be accepted more than other players because I am active(mostly on it everyday) Also because i am an experienced player in war from being in a top 40 clan. I am also considered a good person in events I show respect and never spam unless with peers. I also think this clan is better than other clans because it has active leadership from what i have seen. It also has a more professional look than other clans.

Attributes
I have a skilled play-style in the following mods: Boxshu,Wushu,Akido,Akido Big Dojo,Judo, and Judo frac. My main mod is in Boxshu. I am not one of those people that repeatedly rush and noobclap. I usually use a mix depending on the player.

Note: I am on Skype and team-speak if it is needed for me to be contacted.

Sincerly,
Michael Williams A.K.A. KingM1k3

P.S Thank you for reading my application
Last edited by KingM1K3; Sep 6, 2015 at 02:08 AM. Reason: I left out my second paragraph.
For Revenge I WANT BLOOD