Toribash
Originally Posted by IceHydra View Post

Belt:2nd Dan Black Belt

How active are you in-game? : 4-5 hours a day. Unless i have a special occasions

How active are you on the forums : Ill buy tc and items here sometimes hunt for bounties so I would say petty active. I also do challenges they put up.

If you aren't active on the forums, do you plan on being more active :

Previous clans, Reason for leaving : Im leaving this clan because it just died and I don't feel like moving to the new clan since the players were disrespectful.(I used to be a leader there)

Why did you pick to join us : I trained with your clan members and they pointed me this way.(they are soo nice)

Why should we pick you : I have ample experience and can be a viable asset to the squad and i have leading capabilities.

How did you find Mythology: I join a room with yor players and we played and trained in akido. Which was really fun

How you can you contribute to us:

Favorite mods :twinswords boxu mushu akido/ akidobig dojo

Any bans/infractions? : Not at all.

Other means of reaching you (ex. Skype) : Phone, skype, and discord

Something you find interesting about yourself as a person : I always find a better way to go about problems with extreme persistence. I am very outgoing as well.

(Replays are not required)
-----
I can contribute to you with wars and hosting bet servers. I can also keep u company .
(I Forgot to answer that one)

normally this would not be enough but i play with you and enjoy your company. accepted.