Toribash
If I can add some light onto the subject, blank is run by phant, who never bothered to set up a proper thread, and mystic died because I left to try out for other clans, for reasons I don't believe are appropriate to say here. After I left, people kinda followed one by one.

Although I have put past aurgumenta aside, I don't believe that yeonoi is good enough for this clan. This is his third or forth account now, I have no idea if he's staying on this one, and he's had troubles with people in toribash.
when I knew him more, he also didn't seem to have the maturity level needed for this clan. If you need some more info, look through the old mystic thread, and search for azalfeon.

EDIT: well it seems that he went back through the mystic thread and deleted all past posts that you would've found, so I guess I'll have to say them myself. :/

He seemed very arrogant while in mystic, called himself prince of self spar, kind of spar, king of parkour, stuff like that. Edited replays with other members and submitted them to concon and such, saying they were a self spar( which they weren't). I've had problems in the past with him taking my replays, editing them, and submitting them to concon under his name, three times. One actually made it into concon's video, and I used that to prove the he took a replay. He's already been talked to once, by assassinpro. He also taken head textures, which I actually never realized at the time(hyrozens head texture, asked me to edit it and I agreed cause I didn't know it was hyrozens at the time. The head texture is now mine.)

And unfortunately I can't show you any of these, because yeonoi has deleted all posts concerning to this. I can only tell you my word. :/

I've had troubles with yeonoi in the past, and put them aside. But I still don't believe yeonoi would be a good addition to the clan. I vote no.

The below photo is the only thing I could find while searching for all of his deleted posts :/
Attached Images
IMG_0571.jpg (49.9 KB, 14 views)
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord