Toribash
Original Post
S.O.S Toribash Crashing
Problem: Every time I try to switch to my Graphics to High or Maximum my toribash crashes while trying to load the graphics. I usually can easily play on high and maximum with relatively little frame rate issues, but for some reason this recently started happening.

Things i've tried to fix it: Restarting my Computer and Turning on the boxes in Advanced Settings (to try to switch to high or maximum).

What i've noticed: while trying to check off boxes to see what triggers the crash specifically. It's the Reflective setting that crashes it. So i'm guessing that's why it only crashes with High and Maximum. (the reflective ground)

What toribash: Toribash 5.1

My guess at the problem/solution: my guess would be my toribash application has become corrupted in some way, and i'll need to re-download toribash :c

I mean thats what I assumed it'd come down to but i wanted to stop here to make sure there wasn't an easier fix or thing I could do, before having to re-download my Toribash.

~thank you
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297