Ranking
View Poll Results: Should we add ranks to the user list?
Yes
20 Votes / 100.00%
No
0 Votes / 0%
Voters: 20. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Originally Posted by SpartaCraft View Post
Arguably, frags and k/d don't matter whatsoever. MVPs are what matter because they mean you contributed largely to round wins, whereas if you have a high K/D but no MVPs it could mean that your frags weren't really crucial.
-----
Also, ESEA in general is aids. I wish Valve would update their anti-cheat and give us 128 tick already, since that's what they're doing for the China release...

that's not what they're doing with the china release tho, their mm servers are 64 tick as well, and they have the same anticheat on their mm servers, Perfect World is just offering an ESEA/Faceit/CEVO alternative for Chinese players only that has 128 tick and better anti-cheat. In the announcement for Perfect World's csgo they said they planned on upgrading China's mm servers to 128 tick at the same time the rest of the world does.

also i gave in and got a month of esea after my faceit teammates not trying too many games in a row. Esea has been alright so far, my teammates seem to actually try now, but the unnecesary baiting to get kills/rws is really frustrating.
Last edited by NotShadow; Apr 22, 2017 at 10:48 PM.