Ranking
and will be developed by Obsidian Entertainment, a company founded by developers who left Black Isle Studios

!!!!!!!!

awesome, i hope they make it more like the fallout i know and love ;s

[T]
#hi

Since its revived and all, anyone know why after installing the v1.5 patch I can't fast travel without laoding screen freezing? It's making me very frustrated, I started a new game and am at SpoilerRivet City trying to do main questso I can play through everything again and I find it kind of annoying to walk everywhere considering Rivet City is close to... NOTHING... :*(
New DLC coming soon. ;o

Originally Posted by Bethesda Softworks
Point Lookout – Explore a massive new swampland area filled with new quests and content.

Mothership Zeta – The aliens have returned, and they’re pissed. Experience an alien abduction first hand and find out if you’re tough enough to survive.

Originally Posted by Mapleleaf View Post
He's cutting up all of the women's meat-a!

anyway:

Anyone noticed that yet? :P

Which? The 101 upside down or Elder Lyons' robe?

Originally Posted by Drakhir View Post
New DLC coming soon. ;o

You mean Broken Steel? It's out...but the new patch will make FO3 crash if you have a weapon that includes new models and texures
Last edited by Altair44; May 23, 2009 at 06:45 AM.
Originally Posted by Pirate View Post
Yo UPDATE guys!

A new Fallout is in production!

Not Fallout 3 but...

FALLOUT NEW VEGAS.

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallout:_New_Vegas

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Fallou...elease_details

Planned to release in 2010, Though I'm guessing that will be either Q3 or 4, which explains why I didn't make a new thread for it.

Hmm, can't wait for that game to be released. I really hope its set in canada.

[RAWR]
========ROYALRAINBOW========
Originally Posted by Cindermomo View Post
Hmm, can't wait for that game to be released. I really hope its set in canada.

Vegas is not in Canada :3

Originally Posted by Altair44 View Post
You mean Broken Steel? It's out...but the new patch will make FO3 crash if you have a weapon that includes new models and texures

He meant the two NEW DLC comming out, birnging to a total of 5, 'oddly' ETA for mothership zeta on PS3 is ~2 weeks before New Vegas... Conspiracy!
Point Lookout is going to take place in a marshland-area with alot of new enemies and items, no actual story content from what I've read(including leaked info) and Mothership Zeta will be when an Alien Ship lands on Earth, 'in all places' DC, the wastelands, and they want revenge*(Spoiler: That crashed alien ship ingame was supposedly shot down)* for a death of one of there people.
Last edited by Pirate_old; May 23, 2009 at 10:19 PM. Reason: make the spoiler color white, rather than silver.
Originally Posted by OveRK1LL View Post
Vegas is not in Canada :3

He meant the two NEW DLC comming out, birnging to a total of 5, 'oddly' ETA for mothership zeta on PS3 is ~2 weeks before New Vegas... Conspiracy!
Point Lookout is going to take place in a marshland-area with alot of new enemies and items, no actual story content from what I've read(including leaked info) and Mothership Zeta will be when an Alien Ship lands on Earth, 'in all places' DC, the wastelands, and they want revenge*(Spoiler: That crashed alien ship ingame was supposedly shot down)* for a death of one of there people.

Aye, I meant to post this, I saw it about a week ago.

WARNING, SPOILERS DON'T CLICKY CLICKY UNLESS YOU FINISHED.

http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Mothership_Zeta_(DLC)
http://fallout.wikia.com/wiki/Point_Lookout_(DLC)
Im downloading Broken Steel and The Pitt now on Xbox 360. When I play through them, I'll post back with my opinion.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bummmmpppp

I just finished Mothership Zeta this morning and I personally loved it. The only down-side I could find was that you can't receive the alien blaster out of the crash site after you've started the quest. :|