Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Originally Posted by shook View Post
I'm that intelligent, but quiet and introverted student, who tends to daydream during boring classes, and pay attention when things get interesting. I rarely do more work than i have to, which usually results in above-average grades, though i have received top grades sometimes. I'm mainly inattentive when the teacher is rolling the blackboard style, but i do the tasks we're assigned to, often pretty quickly. I'm decidedly a logical thinker, so i favor natural science classes, and tend to get bored in the humanistic classes (Danish, English, History...). I want to do well, but i constantly find my own laziness being quite an obstacle to that. I very rarely get bad grades for anything i do, it's just that i sometimes get them for things that i don't do.

That's about it. :U

Seconded.
Or, in short, if I put work in and gave a shit, I would get all A's
"Life has a funny way of throwing wet sponges at our dreams." ~ MoreTh>n Freeman
Well:
a) I'm in the "gifted class"
b) I'm my classes funny guy.
c) I have troubles with homework, but I get straight As.
[T] ~~~~~> [Tigma] <~~~~~ [Sigma]
You should totally join my fanclub.
Originally Posted by Megadoomer View Post
I'm the quiet, lazy, smart kid that never does jackshit in class and still pulls out with an A with ease.

^

At least till I got into the uni. I actually had to start doing work and stuff, but im still pretty lazy :x
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
In school, I was a cocky little prick. College hit me hard in the face with a lesson in maturity. Now I'm the kind of guy who wants to be responsible for his own work, that way the blame falls directly on me, if I fuck up.

I get pretty involved in lectures, try to contribute whenever possible, pass almost everything and consistently meet deadlines. I'd say I'm a pretty good student.
Originally Posted by Mosier View Post
^

At least till I got into the uni. I actually had to start doing work and stuff, but im still pretty lazy :x

^

I'm in the same boat. I missed so many lectures this semester out of sheer laziness. Either I was still drunk from the night before and couldn't be bothered to go in, I was hungover and not going in, or I was just to lazy to get out my bed.

But when I do go in for lectures I pay attention and contribute, especially in the criminal law lectures as they are the most interesting. I passed all my practice exams and have met all of my deadlines (apart from in my spanish course)

I have exams in 3 weeks though so I am going to have to study for them.
I'm an artist in class, as I draw comics with friends. On Wednesdays I leave school to go to the Talented and Gifted program. I stay there until 1 PM. So yeah, I'm a pretty good student with honours.
[04:34] <siku> i can already tell you 2 are awful since piratez is a terrible clan that cares about post count above everything else
I am kind of s good/bad student. I'm a fkin social butterfly, but I keep my grades up at A's/B's. So what if I piss the living shit out of my sub's, to the point where they lean over there desk and say, "Get out of my face" To which I reply with a well timed sneeze. School cant always be boring as shit, so I like to make it more fun, even if I do get in trouble. :P
[L] | 3rd dan | Judo master | BISH | WP | X Piratez & HoLy