Toribash
Original Post
I Need some tips
Hi, all! I just wanted some tips on how to play Wushu (for online). I dont want openers, or moves. I would just like some tips on what to look out for. Good strageties. How to make comebacks. Just that stuff. Thanx much
Have a look at the wiki page if you haven't already.

The turn frames are long, so your moves have to compliment each other in a way that will flow well. Fighting relaxed or holding all is up to you, depending on the kind of fighter you want to be. Relaxing all will make you faster and hit harder, holding all will make you harder to DQ, and make it easier to move. Go into freeplay and test around the joints in the mod. Good luck.
A certain recluse, I know not who, once said that no bonds attached him to this life, and the only thing he would regret leaving was the sky.
I dont think i checked the wikipage yet. But i definately tested joints. I just cant seem to Make my moves flow correctly. Sometimes the ghost even lies to me!
Pm me if you want to arrange a time where I can show you some things ingame.
A certain recluse, I know not who, once said that no bonds attached him to this life, and the only thing he would regret leaving was the sky.
Well what I usually do is I extend my ankles for most of my openers, and I always try to protect my face(or dodge) because if they hit you in the face they would get a lot of points and probably win.
Last edited by MrJingles; Dec 22, 2010 at 03:07 AM. Reason: none
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/