Toribash
Original Post
Recruiting new bloggers
Hello guys.

The new applications are from now closed.

Everyone who applied and didnt send in an example blog post should go ahead and send them to me, they will be still considered no matter what.

I'm especially waiting posts from the following people:
-War_hero
-Zach
-Cassandra Chaw
-Hkp326
-carl
-marcus

If I left you out, please send me a post anyways, I'll read everything.

Please note that I dont want new applicants anymore, I want the current applicants to show their skills.

Cheers!
Last edited by SlipAnc; Feb 4, 2011 at 08:10 PM.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

I'm having some crazy writer's block right now. Could I just submit post every once in a while when I get inspired and not technically be part of the blog team? I don't really need the title or anything.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
Originally Posted by War_Hero View Post
I'm having some crazy writer's block right now. Could I just submit post every once in a while when I get inspired and not technically be part of the blog team? I don't really need the title or anything.

You mean you cant write a post to show as an example?
But if you cant post an example, I cant get you in the team...

Pitty, I was waiting for your rants, because I need someone to be in disagreement with what people do and post them on the blog.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

Yeah, I love ranting and complaining about stuff, but I can't find anything to get pissed about right now. I'm hoping to get an smod spot so I can answer reports and see what the big problems are right now.
i have a totally post modern tattoo of a scalene triangle.
<DeadorK> fair maiden
<DeadorK> if the cum is going to be in your mouth
<DeadorK> it shall be in mine as well
I would love to read a blog made by you, War.

If you need a few rant-worthy topics, you could go with the Gorman hatefest or the spammers down in Clan Discussion.
<&Fish>: did you just infract the toribot?
<&Fish>: you're fired
<JSnuffMARS> sounds like a drug-addiction or mastu(I'll censor that word)
<bishopONE>: also yeah fisting
<mwah> Gynx is it true you got admin over hero because hes from pakistan
Originally Posted by sid View Post
I would love to read a blog made by you, War.

If you need a few rant-worthy topics, you could go with the Gorman hatefest or the spammers down in Clan Discussion.

Get at me bro.

I could make an awesome blog about how its such a tough life being right all the time. But do you guys let those kind of blog posts go on? I mean, is it supposed to be all "Yay Toribash forums are le fun!" or am I allowed to be like "The state of the community these days... blah blah"?
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."