Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Original Post
how to do an easy akido move (akido shove)
this tutorial is for begginers on akido it as a simple move to shove your opponent out the ring but it easy to counter the move works perfectly on singleplayer

1st frame

2nd frame

3rd frame
Last edited by XWOLFz; Jan 10, 2012 at 11:37 PM.
Honestly, that move works only against beginners and bad players.
If you only use that move and don't improve you'll always be that fag who can't beat actually experienced people and you'll not be happy when you reach blackbelt and can't play on the newb servers any longer.
If you want a simple move that forces you to improvise: just contract pecs and then do whatever is necessary to win. Some fags may call you a shoveller, but hey, even some of the best players use that move, so whatever.
How are you?
i dont really care what the player ends up like its his choice to use the move and its like a 1st timers move anyways i dont use the move because i dont play akido its just a simple move
-----
and for some wierd reason it says thread is made by you
-----
wait no thats begginer sanctuary
-----
and you cant expect me to give advanced move to newbies
Last edited by drkarlwho; Jan 10, 2012 at 11:34 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Yeah, so sorry but this is useless.

If you would like to suggest a move, please come up with something that will add to a player’s knowledge base and inspire experimentation and further growth of their Toribash skills.
[sigpic][/sigpic]
The depressing moment when you realize Satan and 'The Devil' are apt personal descriptions...