Toribash
Form:
Rules: Yup
Pass:ah li peda papai pugati po bagai badi badi badi badi badi kiya papoi bulatu ki kadi putipa yateya ea kuda pae kayamani kayu larus seya puda..............
Where are you from: Malaysia
Time Zone: UTC+08:00
Belt: Black
Mods that I like: Judo
Mod that I am best at: Judo
Previous Clan: Crew
How I found this Clan: I met one of your members in game
Why I left them: Seems pretty dead to me....
Why you want to join: I found your clan members in Judo tournament and they are pretty lively :3
i wish to join
1 Rules:I have read them
2 Password:li peda papai pugati po bagai badi badi badi badi badi kiya papoi bulatu ki kadi putipa yateya ea kuda pae kayamani kayu larus seya puda..............
3 Real namerake Haywood
4 Mode I like:Judo
5 Mode im good at:Judo
6 Previous Clan:Non
7 Why i left:been in non
8 How do i know about this clan:Player in tourney
9 Why i want to join the players have helped me an are really good
I wish to join Ox
1 I already read the rules
2 password:li peda papai pugati po bagai badi badi badi badi badi kiya papoi bulatu ki kadi putipa yateya ea kuda pae kayamani kayu larus seya puda..............
3 Real name NguyenVietMy (from VietNam)
4 Mode I like:Judo
5 Mode im good at:Judo
6 Previous Clan:Non
7 Why i left:been in non
8 How do i know about this clanOX)AsianSugar
9 Why i want to join the players have helped me an are really good
Real name? Thiago Reis

What mod do u like? Judo Judôfrac

THAT MOD are u good? JUDO

PREVIOUS CLAN? no this is the first

WHY U left? --------

HOW U KNOW ABOUT OUR CLAN? I saw that most judo throws in judo then as I would love to try to play

WHY U WANNA JOIN OUR CLAN? I would like to help bout what power and etc ...
Application
HAVE U READ THE RULES?: Indeed I have
PASSWORD PLZ?:ah li peda papai pugati po bagai badi badi badi badi badi kiya papoi bulatu ki kadi putipa yateya ea kuda pae kayamani kayu larus seya puda..............
REAL NAME?: Charles
WHAT MOD DO U LIKE?: I'm mainly found in judofrac, judo, and aikido lobbies.
WHICH MOD ARE U GOOD AT?: All of the above and jousting for laughs
PREVIOUS CLAN?: I wish I remembered
WHY U LEFT THEM?: I don't have my old account from years ago.
HOW DID U KNOW ABOUT OUR CLAN?: I met the leader.
WHY U WANNA JOIN OUR CLAN?: This clan seems like fun and the leader is a cool dude so I figured i'd go ahead and be in this clan on my new main account. ^_^
Have you read the rules? Yes, I have read the rules and understand them completely.

What is the password? ah li peda papai pugati po bagai badi badi badi badi badi kiya papoi bulatu ki kadi putipa yateya ea kuda pae kayamani kayu larus seya puda..............

Real name? Jack

Which mods do you like? I like Judo, Aikido, and Judofrac.

Which mods are you good at? Judo, mainly.

Previous clan? Tekken

Why you left them? There aren't many members, they almost all live in Russia/Easter Europe and the differing time zones means I rarely see any of them. Also they aren't as good.

How did you know about our clan? I play on the judo tournament server regularly with saber, and a number of other OX members.

Why do you want to join our clan? From what I can gather, all of your members seem skilled and friendly, and also to put it bluntly this clan is better.
Last edited by AsianSugar; Jun 21, 2014 at 05:58 AM.