Ranking
Original Post
I'm An AikidoBigDojo Teacher.
Hello everyone! I am here to announce myself as your willing, free of charge, AWESOME ABD teacher. If you want to learn how to play ABD competitively, shoot me a PM, post here, or find me in game. I have been playing toribash for a little over ten months. I started by playing judo, then moved to boxshu, and eventually to Aikido Big Dojo where I fell tremendously in love with Toribash. I am most known for my bet server hosting, and overall presence in the betting scene. I started taking ABD seriously a few months ago, and am now considered one of the strongest ABD players to be active ingame frequently. I love toribash and the community, so now I feel like I should give back some. Hit me up and I will get you on your way to becoming a MMMAAASSSTTEERRR!!! Looking forward to seeing you, peace!
._.
Could you teach me how to strike effectively?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Awesome, we can also do your TA test then too. See you then!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by Neko View Post
Awesome, we can also do your TA test then too. See you then!

Will do!
._.
hey mind if i ask if you train me too?
(im good at other things suck at any kind of aikido)
Last edited by TyphoN; Oct 9, 2015 at 02:42 PM.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Sure guys, add me on skype, (puffsyspuff) and we will get to working on it ASAP. My sister just got back home from college for the weekend, but I should still have plenty of time. Remember I am in the EASTERN time zone.
._.