Toribash
Original Post
Have you ever thought of becoming a real life superhero?
Even if it wasn't like an actual possibility but just as an idea.

If you have then why and how would you do do it? With what attitude would you go about it?

You guys go first and I'll join in.
| Leader of FC | Loans | ABD Enthusiast |
if i was a superhero , id idk , be a savage . i would use it to do good but fuck some ppl up that annoy me.

its like having super strenght thats amazing
Non-lethal non-armed hand-to-hand combat would be how I'd go about it hypotheticaly. Do good not bad unless your Chris Pratt in Guardians of the Galaxy who likes a bit of both. Saving lives not hurting them. Even people who commit crimes have families and lives. Thoughts?
I'd eat the faces of foe, prowl the night time gutter of the streets, rationalizing the corrupt city with the hate of a mad man that's here to eat in the name of justice.
If I was a superhero, It would be really cool if I could teleport. Imagine going somewhere you had only dreamt of being, in a single push of a button?

Sent from my XT1040 using Tapatalk
"wifi pimp, modems hanging from my wrists,
passwords on my blunts, gotta login to hit it"
Yes! It just so happens I, Phoenix Jones, have thought about becoming a real life superhero! Let my shining example of justice show that no matter how big or small of a dream you have, it will always be within your grasp. I started as a lowly MMA fighter, now I keep the rough city streets of Seattle clean through the use of my Kevlar plated gloves and police-grade can of mace.

You may also have heard of me from my work with the Seattle Tree Man. During his tragic 24 hours of being suspended from a tree with an empty tummy, I, Phoenix Jones came to the rescue to bring this brave young man both a sandwich and a beer. The police thought they could keep me out of the barricade, but unbeknownst to them, good will always conquer evil in a heroic display of chivalry. I was simply too strong to be kept from giving the young man the dignified meal he deserved.

Let my story of honor, respect and justice bring to you clarity of mind on this matter. There are everyday real life superheros walking among us, you just don't know it. And you, yes you, can be one of them. Being a hero may not be an easy path to walk, but the job of a hero shouldn't be easy. However, the reward is far greater than the pain you will endure on the treacherous path you must tread. There is no greater feeling than to bring peace to your people and justice to those who know no limits to their wrong doings.
Last edited by PhoenixJones; May 4, 2016 at 02:30 AM.
Great story. One question about it though. Why didn't you just bring the man down from the tree?
Have i ever thought of becoming a real life superhero?
Realistically speaking, i did think about that when i was child. However, when i grew up..well shit happens and it kinda hard for me to imagine or relate on any superhero scene.

back then, i imagine myself who has super speed, travel across the city to solve crime day and night hoping for thanks as payment and refuse to any money that citizen will give me in the future. Whenever i am in a car, i always look outside the window and imagine myself running really fast following my car and do some cool stunt, jump here and there avoiding the passerby car.

what a good day it is
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
I'd most likely use my powers for self gain, the way the world is right now if the government found out I had powers they'd most likely forcefully run tests on me to harvest whatever gave me my powers.