Toribash
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
Starting up Toribash
Ok, well recentlly I purchased a new IBM computer, and I re installed Toribash. Now, before starting Toribash and playing it, I went on my hotmail so I can see the email I have with textures to change the menu screen into a custom one. Now when i was looking for the Games/Toribash/Data/Textures folder I couldnt see the logo, background, and header folders. So, I simply saved the new logo, background, and header in the folder instead of over the old ones (I do not know if this caused the problem). Nyways, when I looked into the folder again I found the old ones with the new custom ones both together, I couldn't find it again however, if I tryed to save them over it. So, I just deleted the new custom ones. Then, when I started up Toribash, the screen was about half the size of the computer screen (from the left side to the right about halfway) but the length was the same (going up), and all I could do was hear the music because the only thing that showed up was the red menu without any buttons or replay in the background however. I then tryed looking in the programs I had downloaded for Toribash so I can uninstall it and re install it again, but it wasnt there. If you can help me with please do.
Wannabe Furry, Proud Co-Leader of Marine Force Recon, I'mma be gone for a while guys :(