Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
Rap, Screamo, and Metal!
There are some things that should not be. Rap with Sreamo and Screamo is a disgrace to everything metal has worked for. Rap in general is pretty retarded except those people who actually have something to say. The worst bands that involve a screaming vocalist are

Trivium
Avenged Sevenfold
BrokeNCYDE (The WORST I'VE EVER HEARD FROM ONE FUCKING BAND)

Actually to narrow it down for you. Screamo is the worst kind of vocals amongst Shreiking, Shouting, Growling and Clean. Clean vocals come next because of the mainstreamism of it and how generic it all sounds coming from those bands trying to make it big.

Metalcore is the pansy of metal. It has the easiest riff structure, It contains too many breakdowns, screaming vocals, retards that look like emo's, inspired by Metallica (HOW?), The generic melodic riffs that anyone who has been playing guitar long enough to make riffs, and the make-up.

This rant is for all of the shitty shit going on in the music world. Those people should stop whatever they are doing and stop trying to "revolutionize" music and being original and just stop playing their instruments and for once I don't consider their vocals as instruments because it's sounds so god damn retarded. I want to kick the shit out of the Dali Lama.

On the other note.

Who likes Black Sabbath? I'm not talking about one song niether. I'm talking about Black Sabbath, Paranoid, and Master Of Reality. Tony Iommi was a genius of simple riffs.