Ranking
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
Four moves to polish, 1 Aikido, 3 Classic
Well, topic title pretty much explains the main concept. Here are the individual questions I have for the moves...

"Aikido armbar takedown". What are the odds of getting that to work in multiplayer? I'd say it's a pretty good takedown once it's locked in, but how hard/unlikely would that be?

"Arm ripper #toomany". The fault's obvious and very bad. How to do this without getting one's own leg sky high?

"Cool Start Boring Finish" and "Waist tear" have the same problem. I call it "Cool start, boring finish", and it is self-explanatory. How could I kill some time in those replays?

The last one, Aikido Shooting Star Press Suplex, is a move I consider quite finished. It's just there for the final question, which affects all of the posted moves; Are there any obvious ways to make the movements better, less stiff, more polished?

Thank you for your time.

Edit: By the way, I'd appreciate if you'd rate the moves on a scale from 0 to 10, please. I'm able to take constructive criticism without turning into a whiny idiot, so if you think there are good reasons to rate a move 0, by all means, do so!
Attached Files
Aikido armbar takedown.rpl (13.8 KB, 187 views)
Arm ripper #toomany.rpl (52.2 KB, 56 views)
Cool Start Boring Finish.rpl (35.5 KB, 47 views)
Waist tear.rpl (41.0 KB, 38 views)
Last edited by MKH90; Sep 23, 2009 at 11:22 PM.