Endurance Onslaught 6.0
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
+Where is my tc?
First of all i am the player called AkumaBeast and i am not making this thread with him since i cannot post in the forum due to my email change.

I used your chat support system in order to get help and i was told hampa has my tc and that i should send an email to [email protected]

Well 2 days have passed and i still dont have an answear in what happenned to my 300000.00 tc ( 300k tc ) that althought i dont have them, it doesnt appear in my account that i wasted them.

Proofs that i had that tc:

- My market shop which has a 950k profit and its low in items which means that i should have a great ammount of tc
- Outside deals such as my account history proves
- My 250k full texture set request that i made. Obviously in order to made i should have at least 250k

I ask for some fairness and for my 300k to be send quickly to me with a bonus of 50% because:

- There was no warning of this happenning
- There was no information at all
- There were no proofs that i did something against the game
- I was affected in my business and i had to stop every activity
- I had to stop my 250k set request

I have to say i used this support system sometimes due to scammers and that i was amazed with your help but i dont know why this is taking so much time to solve.

I would request for only moderators and inside game persons to talk in this thread since no normal player can be helpfull.

Kind regards, AkumaBeast