Toribash
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
Toribash Bug
Hello, whenever i download toribash i always just get the same mods as in toribash version 3.7 ... also im not able to load anyone's custom folder after or before i meet them in a server. Im not even allowed to download mine's to be able to see myself. Also whenever i start toribash i'm told in a text at the bottom, ''you don't have write permissions for Toribash folder. Some game features may not be available'' and i've been told that that text is probably for not being an administrator but AM and it won't work. Also i've contacted Vox about and he didn't know. I also had two versions of toribash, there both version 3.9 but only one loads the replays and the other is just normal. But the version i had that would load the replays loaded my items so i was able to see my textures and everything but when i said i contacted Vox, he said to erase all my versions of toribash and download and install the new version of toribash that came out and it just says the same, ''you don't have write permissions for Toribash folder. Some game features may not be available''. And im still not able to load my things even after i did /dl bulgath and wont do it.

So please if anyone can help me with my situation let me know for i can finally play toribash like it's supposed to be. thanks
In The Mist