Ranking
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
Greetings From Puerto Rico! Ramsey276 here
Self-taught writer/artist/animator/game designer I'm 28, from Humacao, Puerto Rico, USA. I am about 6", 280 lbs. visibly fat and kinda black (milk-chocolate, as I describe it) I like reading and writing and anime/manga as well, could be part of why I draw. I sue Ramsey276 (Mom's wanted anme for and my brithday) in YouTube, Facebook, and pretty much any site or IM I use, so I'm somewhat easy to find

Now, what would be relevant to THIS Forum? Well, I like fighting games as one of the first competitive games I have played. Fighting can be fast without being to fast for me like FPS and driving games can be (bad coordination, I'll confess) When I found out about Toribash today, it sounded interesting because of its sandbox concept. When I started the tutorial I went O_o thinking 'I can't possibly handle this!' but now I'm checking YouTube for some tutorials before I try to use creative and years of playing Tekken and other fighting games to try some insane/impossible moves against anyone willing to gladly wipe the floor with me!

Yoroshiku onegaishimasu!

(I still don't know THAT MUCH Japanese, though... My Japanese coach is REALLY helping me with that now XD)

Health and Blessings