Toribash
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
WORST day in your life
talk about the WORST day in your life ever.why you ask? because i !#$%ing told you to.

One day i went to school without a belt and my dad said "if he goes to school without his belt onmake him scrub toilets". So i got to school and some a-hole had some milky diarrhea s#$% in the toilet and the janitor said "hahahahaha". Then after that i had to go to ela class and i got in trouble for farting. so i had to go to the worst teacher ms.baker. She spat on me whenever she talked, she made a kid cry for not moving out of her way and, yet again i got in trouble for farting and talking.She gave me a write up sheet and said "who are you trying to impress in there" and i said to myself "me, so i could get a boner". I went to the office farted once again, kicked in the balls, got dumped, had my video games taken away, and tosum it all up i say to myself F#$% ME,F#$% YOU, AND F$%# YO FAMILY. I WAS ABOUT TO GO APE-SH!^.But life is a little slut that cant be satified no matter how much pain you go through
Have you ever wondered what a pink waffle would look like? http://*******/NfTqyv