Toribash
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
This is why we can't have nice things!
Also known as Erth's somewhat permanent MP replay thread.
So yea, a new dump of a few of my favourite multiplayer replays.
None of that sparring crap i hear so much about these days.
Just good ol' fashion decaps, booms and saves against people who will feel bad after losing.
Bam bam done: Just a bit of tk. Trooper is actually very good and i think i was a tad lucky here.
Decap bis: A hilarious match with me and Bisonic. I fail hard at first then somehow claw it back, much to my amusement.
imskiu: A tk legend here who's simple presence blows my head off. But i manage to find a crack in the defence just in time.
Perfect decap: A split cap with only a hand dm. Same leg splitcaps never look greta but this one wasn't to bad.
tk edz: A little problem in the coding for some reasons shows me as the guy getting destroyed and uke as the one killing me. I dunno, a weird glicth i can't be bothered to fix. In any case it's just a glute boom plus a T boom online.

Hope you enjoy them, the more comments i get, the more i'll post.
Attached Files
#erth bam bam done.rpl (77.0 KB, 21 views)
#erth decap bis.rpl (85.2 KB, 22 views)
#erth imskiu.rpl (77.1 KB, 21 views)
#erth perfect decap.rpl (68.9 KB, 19 views)
#erth tk edz.rpl (68.6 KB, 22 views)
Last edited by Erth; Apr 29, 2012 at 08:57 AM.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.