Toribash
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Original Post
[Help needed] Toribash head.
Hey, I recently noticed this section after posting this in the beginners sanctuary, and aren't sure how to delete the other topic. So all I can do is apologize and request the other is deleted.

Hi, I've been playing Toribash actively for around a week now, and just started getting into the texture creation part. Currently, I'm just creating heads, which as showing my first head was told was brilliant, and I had great potential. The only problem is, due to the lack of brains my computer has, I can't click the "Choose texture" option, so my trusted friends do that for me.

I have a 128x head texture item, but I keep being told by them, that it is failing to upload. After making my first head, I went onto a second, (It's brilliant, if I must say so) and the same problem arises, it won't upload.

All I am currently doing, however, is creating a 512x512 file on photoshop, designing my head, and saving it as a .tga, which works fine, I presume, as I can preview (/lp 0 preview) it perfectly.

Is this a current problem with my file, or a forum problem? I'm being told it's a problem with the forums uploading, but it's nice to be sure, right!

Any decent reply is very welcomed, and I would thank you greatly for doing so.